Kids need somewhere to go that is fun, clean, safe and free! We get that and it’s what we want for our kids and yours. That’s why we built our Cityscape Playscape.
Our hope is that people like you and your family will come and enjoy it. The environment is modern and relaxed. There’s even a wonderful little cafe attached to it where you can still get kids meals for under $2 and ice cream for $1. It’s called Baxter's and you can enjoy incredible paninis and salads and of course, some excellent coffee, all while your kids play on a HUGE indoor playscape. We’re WIFI equipped too.
Metro’s Cityscape Playscape is open to the public Monday-Saturday 11-9 and Sunday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Feel free to come for a church experience and then stay after to play. Our experiences at the Riverview campus are Sundays at 9:30 and 11:30 a.m.
We do have some rules for our Cityscape and most importantly it is limited to kids 11years old and under.
- Go to the bathroom before you get on the playscape. You won’t want to miss any fun once you start playing.
- Ages 11 and under
- Leave your drinks and food at a table so we don’t end up with creepy critters on the playscape.
- You’ve gotta wear your socks (no shoes though).
- Don’t push or shove.
- Go down the slide, but don’t climb up.
- Be kind! Try to make a new friend.
- An adult must be watching you.
- Clean up after yourself.
We rent out the space for birthday parties. Although it remains open to the public during your party, you can reserve the lower level seating next to the playscape. Here are the answers to some of the questions we are most asked:
- $45 reserves a two and half hour block of time right within our CITYscape located just outside of our huge Playscape. It is packed with tons of fun sensory things to do for your little ones up to 11 years of age
- Saturday party times start at Saturday 2:00 pm and 5:30 pm. On Sundays we have one block at 5:00 pm. There are also some weekday slots available. Monday, Tuesday, and Fridays starting at 5:30 p.m. Check with the Playscape team (email: ) to see if we can accommodate your day and time.
- The Playscape party area has a 40 person max. This includes children and adults.
- Cakes and Cupcakes are allowed in the party area.
- We have an awesome menu from Baxter's for your event and a partnership with a local pizzeria. We get your order from you ahead of time and have it all prepared for you the day of the party so you don't have to worry about a thing and can enjoy yourself!
- Since we are still open to the public during these times, we cannot allow bounce houses, trackless trains or extra cool stuff like that to be brought into Metro. We want to ensure that all the children feel welcome and do not want the non-party public to feel excluded from something as sweet as these things!
- With all great things there comes a few rules to help us enjoy our time together. Alcohol, tobacco products (including vaping or chew) are not allowed. We also unfortunately cannot accommodate for extra tables to be brought in. Thank you for your understanding!!!
Metro is all about throwing the best parties in town and we hope that yours is no exception! Still have questions? Please feel free to ask as many as you have. That is what we are here for!
For information on how to rent space for your birthday party please email: . Hurry – book your reservation today, as we book them 60 days in advance!